Monday 1 July 2013

THE DAYS YOU WANNA REMEMBER

There are days in life when you remember the good old days and even in the utter darkness a slight smile appears on our face from nowhere. You remember your friends who accompanied in all the shit you created back in the school, when you remember your best childhood friend with whom you have grown up.
Before I came here, in Himachal Pradesh I considered my old school and city full of stupidity and nonsense, but now when I am here I miss that place so dearly. I remember the galleries, the ground, the assembly stage and ofcourse my teachers, some utterly stupid and some extraordinarily frank, understanding and genius. 

Back there I found my school and city full of stupidity
But now when I am here I miss the place so dearly.
Despite of all its cut offs and heat waves
Today I still miss the place.
I love the small ground where we played,
I miss the green lawn where I laid.
With foggy winters
and sweaty summers,
the guava tree
and the sweet buzzing of a cute little bee.  
what could have happened if I was there
the days would be different
I think I couldn't be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment