Sunday 28 July 2013

CONFUSED

Sometimes I feel so lonely
And wish, there would be someone who will love me only.
The pain shows up here and again
Pouring continuously on me like an acid rain.
What the hell am I doing here??
It’s like a body whose soul is lost somewhere.
Failure after failure
That’s my breathing air.
Craving for some peace that I can’t find anywhere
Is this my luck or just me?
Who just messes everything around while the whole world see.
I don’t pay a penny to the people talking around
They are nothing but the real life hell hounds.
Why can’t they mind their own business??
And just for a second let me enjoy my emptiness.
Well, now I know the secret
The world is nothing but just like a fishing net.
We all are so trapped into it

That we have lost the path that will lead us away from it.

2 comments:

  1. kya baat launde :-) poet ho gya tu to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx yr...pehle bhi likhta tha...pad kisi ki advise mili to socha ye bhi try krke dekhte hai.. :-)

    ReplyDelete